» » »

Katy Rose - License To Thrill Chords

Artists:  A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z # 

License To Thrill Chords

(ver. 1) Click to play this song!
Katy Rose
4.2/5 (5 votes)

 License To Thrill lessons Tabs too difficult? Try these video lessons and learn fast
                Katy Rose
Going The Distance Soundtrack

Key: B, D

Tuning: Standard EADGBe

Chords used:
B -   x24442
A -   x02220
Ab -  466544
G -   320033
Bm -  x24432
Em -  022000
D -   xx0232

Intro: B--A--Abm--G--

Verse 1:
B                                A
  You break me- I need my pieces badly
Ab                      G              A
  You take me- I want myself back madly
B                                   A
  You fight me- I want a nice peace treaty
Ab                         G
  You light me- I want the darkness completely

Tape my wing down
Hold my blue toe 
to the ground
Take my senses
But you can't take my 
license to thrill

Bm          G            Em
  You can't mold me I'll take 
the clay and make a snake
Bm          G         Em
  You can't hold me I can't 
be anything that's fake
Bm        G
  Take my life
But don't take my 
A          G
license to thrill

Verse 2:
B                      A
  I wonder- why I ever bothered
Ab                                G       A
  You can't see- I've been plenty fathered
  And sometimes- I can see straight 
through your blue eyes
  You're so blind you can't 
see when someone else cries

(Repeat Refrain and Chorus)

Guitar Solo: Bm-G-Em-A- x3, G--Em---

I guess it's not so bad
You gard me, hold my hand
You just can't strip away
   Em    D
My quirkiness today
  Em         D
I guess it's not so bad
     Em     D
it's not so bad
Em          D
It's not so bad

(Repeat Chorus)

Outro: Bm(hold)
Submit corrections

        License To Thrill lessons Hard to play? Try these video lessons and learn fast License To Thrill lessons
↑ Back to top | Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. You may use it for private study, scholarship, research or language learning purposes only